(21) Study of a Model for the Distribution of Wealth, Proceedings of the NOMA’13 Conference (Zaragoza – Spain), September, 2013; Chapter in the book NONLINEAR MAPS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS, R. López-Ruiz et al. (Eds.), Ch. 1, pp. 1-12, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics (PROMS), vol. 112, 2015.
(20) Directed Random Markets: Connectivity determines Money, International Journal of Modern Physics C, vol. 24, ID 1250088(14) (2013).
(19) A Generalized Continuous Model for Random Markets, Mathematica Aeterna, vol. 3, pp. 317-328 (2013).
(18) The Bistable Brain: A Neuronal Model with Symbiotic Interactions, Chapter in the book SYMBIOSIS: EVOLUTION, BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGICAL EFFECTS, A.F. Camisao & C.C. Pedroso (Ed.), Ch.10, Nova (Biology) Books, pp. 235-254, 1st Edition in December 2012.
(17) Exponential Wealth Distribution in a Random Market. A Rigorous Explanation, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 386, pp. 195-204 (2012).
(16) Equilibrium Distributions and Relaxation Times in Gas-like Economic Models: An Analytical Derivation, Physical Review E, vol. 83, pp. 036108(7) (2011).
(15) Transition from Exponential to Power Law Income Distributions in a Chaotic Market, International Journal of Modern Physics C, vol. 22, pp. 21-33 (2011).
(14) Exponential Wealth Distribution: A New Approach from Functional Iteration Theory, Communication presented in ECIT-2010, Nant (France), 12-17 September (2010) ; ESAIM Proceedings, vol. 36, pp. 189-196 (2012).
(13) A Chaotic Gas-like Model for Trading Markets, Journal of Computational Science, vol. 1, pp. 24-32 (2010).
(12) Transition from Pareto to Boltzmann-Gibbs Behavior in a Deterministic Economic Model, Physica A, vol. 388, pp. 3521-3526 (2009).
(11) Periodic and Chaotic Events in a Discrete Model of Logistic Type for the Competitive Interaction of Two Species, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 41, pp. 334-347 (2009).
(10) Economic Models with Chaotic Money Exchange, Proceedings of the ICCS’09 Conference (Baton Rouge – USA), Part I, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 5544, pp. 43-52 (2009). (AWARD TO THE BEST PAPER OF THE ICCS’09).
(9) Pareto and Boltzmann-Gibbs behaviors in a deterministic multi-agent system, Physica A, vol. 387, pp. 4637-4642 (2008).
(8) Logistic Models for Symbiosis, Predator-Prey and Competition, Chapter in ENCYCLOPEDIA OF NETWORKED AND VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION, vol. II, pp. 838-847, IGI Global Books, 1st Edition in March 2008.
(7) Statistical User Model for the Internet Access, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 85, pp. 1287-1298 (2008).
(6) Bistability in some ‘Aggregates’ of Logistic Models, AIP Proceedings of the MEDYFINOL’06 Conference (Mar del Plata – Argentina), vol. 913, pp. 89-95 (2007).
(5) Awaking and Sleeping of a Complex Network, Neural Networks, vol. 20, pp. 102-108 (2007).
(4) A Model of Coupled Maps for Economic Dynamics, Proceedings of the WORKSHOP ON COMPLEX SYSTEMS’06 (Santander – Spain), European Physical Journal Special Topics, vol. 143, pp. 241-243 (2007).
(3) Thresholds for Epidemic Outbreaks in Finite Scale-Free Networks, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, vol. 2, pp. 317-327 (2005).
(2) Indirect Allee Effect, Bistability and Chaotic Oscillations in a Predator-Prey Discrete Model of Logistic Type, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 24, pp. 85-101 (2005).
(1) Complex Behaviour in a Discrete Logistic Model for the Simbiotic Interaction of Two Species, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, vol. 1, pp. 307-324 (2004).