(11) The Homotopy Analysis Method and the Liénard Equation, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 88, 121-134 (2011).
(10) The Limit Cycles of Liénard Equations in the Weakly Nonlinear Regime, Far East Journal of Dynamical Systems, vol. 11, pp. 277-296 (2009).
(9) Formulas for the Amplitude of the van der Pol Limit Cycle through the Homotopy Analysis Method, Scholarly Research Exchange, Article ID 854060, volume 2009 (2009).
(8) Approximating the Amplitude and Form of Limit Cycles in the Weakly Non-Linear Regime of Liénard Systems, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 34, pp. 1307-1317 (2007).
(7) Registering Seconds with a Conic Clock, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 23, pp. 67-72 (2005).
(6) Symmetry induced Oscillations in four-dimensional Models deriving from the van der Pol equation, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 21, pp. 55-61 (2004).
(5) Number and Amplitude of Limit Cycles emerging from Topologically equivalent Centers, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 17, pp. 135-143 (2003).
(4) Sliding on the inside of a Conical Surface, European Journal of Physics, vol. 23, pp. 579-589 (2002).
(3) Bifurcation Curves of Limit Cycles in some Liénard Systems, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 10, pp. 971-980 (2000).
(2) The Limit Cycles of Liénard Equations in the Strongly Nonlinear Regime, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 11, pp. 747-756 (2000).
(1) Transition between Two Oscillation Modes, Physical Review E, vol. 55, pp. R3820-R3823 (1997).